Gall Bladder Surgery
We get you back to your life quickly with advanced laparoscopic procedures.
Soft Tissue (lumps and bumps)
The thought of needing surgery can be scary. We want to assure you that with the decades of experience our surgeons have, you could not be in the hands of more capable, caring, and compassionate surgeons. You will be fully prepared and educated in all aspects of preparing for surgery and your care at home after your procedure. We encourage you to ask questions to feel infomed and comfortable. Our surgeons have great bedside manner especially when making our patients feel safe and at ease. The staff also have years of experience and they go above and beyond to make your experience with us exceptional.
- I will respect the hard-won scientific gains of those physicians in whose steps I walk, and gladly share such knowledge as is mine with those who are to follow
- I will apply, for the benefit of the sick, all measures which are required, avoiding those twin traps of overtreatment and therapeutic nihilism.
- I will remember that there is art to medicine as well as science, and that warmth, sympathy, and understanding may outweigh the surgeon's knife or the chemist's drug.
- I will not be ashamed to say "I know not," nor will I fail to call in my colleagues when the skills of another are needed for a patient's recovery.
- I will respect the privacy of my patients, for their problems are not disclosed to me that the world may know. Most especially must I tread with care in matters of life and death. If it is given me to save a life, all thanks. But it may also be within my power to take a life; this awesome responsibility must be faced with great humbleness and awareness of my own frailty. Above all, I must not play at God.
- I will remember that I do not treat a fever chart, a cancerous growth, but a sick human being, whose illness may affect the person's family and economic stability. My responsibility includes these related problems, if I am to care adequately for the sick.
- I will prevent disease whenever I can, for prevention is preferable to cure.
"I swear to fulfill, to the best of my ability and judgment, this covenant"